This die cuts a maple leaf, an oak leaf, a pumpkin and an acorn with a separate cap. Use to applique quilts, garments, home decor, seasonal items and much more! Apply fusible web to the bottom side of fabric before cutting for quick applique shapes.
- Compatible with: AccuQuilt GO! (55100) or GO! Baby (55300) Fabric Cutter
- Required: 6" x 12" cutting mat (55112)
- Cuts one each:
- Pumpkin: 4 3/8"W x 4"H (11 cm x 10 cm)
- Oak Leaf: 2 11/16"W x 4"H (7 cm x 10 cm)
- Maple Leaf: 4 7/8"W x 5"H (12 cm x 13 cm)
- Acorn Top: 2"W x 1 3/8"H (5 cm x 3 cm)
- Acorn Bottom: 1 5/8"W x 1 1/2"H (3 cm x 3cm)
Features and Benefits:
- Cut even more with up to six layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Designed for time-saving accuracy
- Ensure quick and precise cuts
- Use for applique quilts, wall hangings, garments, towels, and other home items and much more
- Apply fusible web to the underneath side of fabrics and cut for applique shapes that are ready to fuse and applique
- Die packaging includes project directions for a Critters to GO! baby bib
Storage: 6" x 12" die board (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm). Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.