The GO! Sparkle-Snowflakes die is part of the exclusive GO! Sparkle series of dies by Sarah Vedeler. Use this die together with the GO! Sparkle Embroidery Designs CD (55973) to create breathtaking quilts with perfect results every time.
- Compatible with: GO! Fabric Cutter (55100) or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter (55300) only
- Required: GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 12" (55112)
- GO! Sparkle-Snowflakes die is part of the exclusive GO! Sparkle series of dies by Sarah Vedeler
- Cuts two snowflake shapes:
- Snowflake-12 point 4 1/4"W x 4 7/8"H (10.8 cm x 12.4 cm)
- Snowflake-6 point 4 1/4"W x 5"H (10.8 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Free project idea included with die
Sarah Vedeler is an award-winning designer who turns simple shapes into intricate embroidery designs. Her designs are vibrant, playful and unique.
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive lint roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.