GO! Blazing Star by Eleanor Burns
The Blazing Star die inspires you to create radiant star quilts in no time. Let your friends admire your piece of art, no one needs to know how fast you got GO!-ing.
- Compatible with: AccuQuilt GO! (55100) Fabric Cutter
- Required: 10" x 10" cutting mat (55111)
- Cuts two each:
- A shape: 6 3/4"W x 2 9/16"H (17 cm x 7 cm)
- B shape: 6 5/16"W x 2 11/16"H (16 cm x 7 cm )
- C shape: 6 15/16"W x 2 5/8"H (18 cm x 7 cm)
Features and Benefits:
- Cut even more with up to three layers of 100% cotton fabric
- Designed for time-saving accuracy
- Ensure quick and precise cuts
- Combine with other AccuQuilt GO! Mix & Match 12" blocks for sampler style quilts
- Licensed Designer Die
- Die packaging includes project directions for the Eleanor Burns Blazing Star Pattern
Storage: 10" x 10" die board (25 cm x 25 cm). Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt GO! dies are guaranteed for one year.